Lay it out as a blanket, pack it into the front pouch for a pillow, or throw it on for an ultra-warm layer. Rumpl has taken the poncho to a whole new level, creating an everyday product sure to become a staple in any outdoor gear quiver. The Original Puffy Poncho is lightweight, machine washable, and waterproof. The chest pocket is designed to hold a beverage, while the zipper-secured front pouch offers a headphone port and key loop, creating a safe place for storage. When the sun sets or the rain falls, put up the 3-panel hood and snap down the sides for extra warmth.
With its deep knowledge of performance materials, Rumpl has created a product that is technical, durable and cozy. The Original Puffy Poncho is available in small and large, and color options include Slate/Tahoe Blue and Black/Golden Orange.
Features of The Puffy Poncho:
- Ultra-warm with 150g 3D Hollow 100% Polyester Fiber
- Machine washable
- Lightweight, weighing only 1.3lbs
- 100% nylon waterproof shell on shoulders and hood
- Body Fabric: 20D Ripstop Nylon, DWR finish for water resistance
- Invisible zipper pocket to hold your beverage hands free
- Kangaroo pouch with two secure zip hand pockets
- Media port and key loop inside kangaroo pouch
- Packs down into the front pocket and can be used as a pillow
- It's also a blanket!
- Ships in December 2017
- MSRP: $159
Check out their Kickstarter campaign page here.
For $135 or more, Kickstarter backers will get The Original Puffy Poncho in any color or size of choice. Pledges of $254 or more get a two-pack. A pledge of $1,100 or more – designed for retailers – secures a highly discounted 10-pack of The Original Puffy Poncho.